Losing weight is very difficult for most   people.And for most of them its just destruction since they consider it as an lmpossible Task!!!
However It can be Easy If Followed In Proper way!!!

     Before I tell you how to lose weight easily at home, First thing We should Understand that Why losing weight is beneficial.
Also read: 

Following are the reasons in short, that itself is an explanation, why losing weight is that much Improtant:
    
  Deceases due to obesity: 
      Obesity Tends to Invite many health problems e.g.diabetes, cardiac arrest(heart decease),blood pressure, high cholesterol, Osteoarthritis and many uncountable deceases, which can prevail for long term.
            There are some other deceases also such as difficulty in breathing, depression which can affect very badly

Affect on social life:
            I have experience what obese people suffers in their day to day life. We always becomes a subject of joke, and people always tries to ignore in friends circle, how fellow classmates bully us time to time.
    
           These things shattered an individual very deeply, and we starts trying to avoid lntraction with society, and always feels nervous to talk to someone.

 How to lose weight at home!!!:
        I am also used to be very fatty guy!!!!! But I didn't want to Spend my time and money to go to gym. Weight losing used to be very difficult for me until I didn't get a proper diet and exercise to lose weight.
                 I am 19 years old and for my age, being a sack of 70kg was very difficult for me.

Here is my photos at 70kg (Dec,15,2019):
You can see in the above image My before look!!! And can Gross out whether i was 70kg or not.

       So I am going to show you my exercise schedule with a proper diet plan:
everyday In morning Drink a Glass of Hot Water.

●If possible then add some Pinch of lemon juice, or you can also add safi syrup .

●do Cardio exercise for 30 minutes to 1 hour Twice in a day.

●I would advice you to start for 15 minutes on first day and gradually increase your            exercise  duraation.

●If Cardio is difficult for you then do Hula       hoop  at least.

Eat Oats for three or at least twice meal, use  Whole Oats with veggies cooked with a  spoon of oil.

Avoid Consuming Oats with Milk                   substance,as it will lead to gain weight.

●Follow the above mentioned schedule for a month, You will definitely see the difference,
   As I have Seen the difference in myself.

After following All the procedure mentioned above here is my Recent pic At 55kg on (Feb11,2020) an there after pictures:
Image-01:
Image-02:
You can easily see the difference by comparing the before and after Images....how a fabulous looks are sharped out after losing weight!!!
There Are some General point I have followed which are very obvious:

●Drink water before meals

Eat slowly

●Avoid using phone during meals.

●Avoid sugary drinks and fruit juice. ...

●If you want to eat something other than oat   for once then choose a meal with full of fiber     and protein

What unique in my blog:
       Since we All Know It is very easy to give advise for anyone. In blogging World It Is very easy to Copy and Paste the Information which you will found on internet.
         But In my blog... Everything single tip I mentioned to you are Actually experimented By me With very productive results.!!!!
         
          Therefore first thing...you will get is guarantee....with proof!!!. 
           Second thing Is motivation that "If I can do then you can also do it"!!!!
           Best of luck for you!!!!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post